Mt. Yala : Overview
Yala Peak is a mountain in the Langtang area in Nepal. It is considered a trekking peak by the Nepal Mountaineering Association, and is a relatively simple, non-technical climb. The summit is renowned for being an excellent vantage point from which Shishapangma (8013m), the highest mountain wholly in Tibet, and the smallest of the 14 eight-thousanders, can be seen.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel
Day 02: Free Day in Kathmandu
Day 03: Drive to Syabru (2200m)
Day 04: Syabru - Lama Hotel (2500m)
Day 05: Lama Hotel - Langtang (3100m)
Day 06: Langtang - Kyangjing Gompa (3750m)
Day 07: Excursion to Tserko Ri (5033m)
Day 08: Trek to Yala Peak Base Camp (4800m)
Day 09:Yala Peak summit (5732m)
Day 10: Reserve day.
Day 11: Trek to Ghora Tabela (3050m)
Day 12: Ghora Tabela - Syabru (2200m)
Day 13: Syabru - Sing Gompa (3300m)
Day 14: Sing Gompa - Dhunche (1950m)
Day 15: Dhunche - Kathmandu by bus
Day 16: Free day in Kathmandu
Day 17: Final Departure.
Day 01:Arrive in Kathmandu & Transfer to Hotel
Day 02: Free day in Kathmandu
Day 03: Drive to Dhunche by bus 1950m
Day 04: Dhunche - Syabru 2130m
Day 05: Syabru - Chongong (Lama Hotel) 2380m
Day 06: Chongong - Langtang 3500m
Day 07: Langtang - Kyanjing Gompa 3800m
Day 08: Rest Day
Day 09: Kyanjin Gompa - Yak Kharka 4160m
Day 10: Summit of Yala Peak 5732m and back to Yak Kharka
Day 11: Yak Kharka - Lanshisha 4084m
Day 12: Lanshisha - Kyanjing 3800m
Day 13: Kyanjing - Chongong (Lama Hotel) 2380m
Day 14: Chongong - Syabru 2130m
Day 15: Syabru - Sin Gompa 3350m
Day 16: Sin Gompa - Gossainkund 4380m
Day 17: Gosainkund - Gopte 3260m
Day 18: Ghopte - Tharepati 3490m
Day 19: Tharepati - Gul Bhanjyang 2800m
Day 20: Gul Bhanjyang - Chisopani 2300m
Day 21: Chisopani - Sundarijal 1900m
Day 22: Sundarijal - Kathmandu
Day 23: Free day in Kathmandu
Day 24: Final departure from Kathmandu
01. All land transportation as required in trekking and pick up from airport and drop to the airport in end.
02. Your food (Lunch,Dinner and breakfast) and accommodation during the trek. Your accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
03. National park permits and Trekking permits.
04. Peak Climbing Fees and permit.
05. Well equipped English speaking guide and support crews.
06. Food and accommodation for guide and a support crews ,their salary and insurance.
07. Climbing guide.
08. Emergency rescue service for you and Nepali staffs.
01. Your personal wedges and bar bills.
02. All kind of bottle drinks.
03. Your food in Kathmandu.
04. Trekking gears.
05. Climbing equipments.
06. Emergency rescue charge if in case…
07. Personal Insurance.
08. Tips to Nepali support crews.
01. Seat Harness
05. Ice Axe
09. Locked and unlucked Carabiner
10. Climbing boots
11. Pocket knife
12. Head lamp
15. Rain gear
16. Ice hammer
18. Halmet(Crash hat)
19. Sleeping bag.