Mt. Singu Chuli : Overview
Singu Chuli is an attractive mountain for climbing. The mountain can be climbed from several trials however north-east face is normally used.The trial goes through Machhapuchre Base Camp and cross south Annapurna glaciers all the way to rock overhang which can be used as base camp(4200m).The trial goes through the glaciers towards north & pass through grassy shelf to reach a ridge where camp will be set up.
Day 01 : Meeting upon arrival at Kathmandu International Airport, transfer to hotel.
Day 02 : Sight seeing around Kathmandu valley, overnight at hotel.
Day 03 : Departure for Pokhara, overnight at hotel.
Day 04 : Trek to Tolka, overnight at guesthouse.
Day 05 : Trek to Jhinu, overnight at guesthouse.
Day 06 : Trek to Dovan, overnight at guesthouse.
Day 07 : Trek to Machhapuchhre base camp, overnight at guesthouse.
Day 08 : Trek to Annapurna base camp, overnight at guesthouse.
Day 09 : Tharpu Chuli base camp, overnight at tented camp.
Day 10 : Singha Chuli base camp, overnight at tented camp.
Day 11 : High camp Singha Chuli, overnight at tented camp.
Day 12 : Summit Singha Chuli and back to base camp, overnight at tented camp.
Day 13 : Trek to Deurali, overnight at guesthouse.
Day 14 : Trek to Chhomrong, overnight at guesthouse.
Day 15 : Trek to Tadapani, overnight at guesthouse.
Day 16 : Trek to Ghorepani (Poonhill), overnight at guesthouse.
Day 17 : Trek to Hile, overnight at guesthouse.
Day 18 : Trek to Nayapool and drive back to Pokhara, overnight at hotel.
Day 19 : Drive back to Kathmandu, overnight at hotel.
Day 20 : Rest at Kathmandu, overnight at hotel.
Day 21 : Transfer to airport, departure on your own destination.
01. Arrival & Departure : Airport transfers-Airport/Hotel/Airport
02. Hotel In Kathmandu : 4 nights in Katmandu 3 star Hotel on bed & breakfast Basis-Double Room
03. Domestic flight: Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu flight with personal baggage and 01 Sherpa Guide and necessary Nepalese Local Staff with domestic Airport Tax
04. Expedition cargo : Extra Member luggage of Climbing equipment handled with care from Kathmandu to Lukla to Kathmandu by domestic airlines.
05. Transportation: Necessary Transportation in Kathmandu valley Sightseen.
06. Permit : Mt. Singu Chuli Peak Permit,National Park & TIMS permit.
07. Garbage Management : Stool Shipment Transfer, Garbage Deposit fees ( Deposit by Seven Summit Treks)
08. Lodging & Fooding : Food 3 meals a day in Trekking & Base camp for member & Staffs
09. Cargo Clearance : International Air cargo clearance of Member Personal Luggage & Payment of Government taxes for cargo clearance
10. COOK : 1 trekking Cook & and necessary kitchen Helper on the basis of Member
11. Porter : 01 porter for each member to carry their luggage and necessary porter for camping equipment/
12. Staff Salary and allowance : All Nepali staffs & porters daily wages/equipment/food/clothing with personal life & Medical Insurance
13. Insurance : All Staffs Medical & Emergency rescue Insurance
14. Member Luggage : 40 Kg per member for personal baggage
15. Base Tent : VE25 North face or Kailas tents for base camp for per member
16. Tents: Dinning Tent /Kitchen Tent /Toilet Tent /Hot shower "Bag" /Tables & chairs, Cooking Utensils
17. Light : Necessary light at Dinning and Kitchen tent.
18. High Altitude Tent: Necessary VE25 Kailash High Tent for Member and High Altitude Sherpa
19. High camp service : Necessary cooking gas, cooking pot for Member, high food and fixing gear.
20. Dinner: 01 Farewell Dinner in tourist standard restaurant in Kathmandu with Nepalese Staff
01. Lunch & Dinner: Lunch & Dinner in Katmandu Hotel stay and more the 5 nights in Kathmandu Hotel
02. Insurance : Travel and High Altitude Insurance /Accident/Medical/emergency evacuation
03. Personal Expenses: Telephone,Internate, Laundry, any Alcoholic beverages,Personal equipment and shopping
04. Nepaleses Visa: Nepali Visa fee US$ 40 per person for 30 days ( to be applied for 100 days US$ 100)
05. Sherpa summit Bonus & Tips : Sherpa Summit bonus US$300 ,pls calculate some tips
06. Extra porter: If Extra porter needed more then calculate US$ 120 for extra porter up to Base Camp per 30 kgs
07. High Altitude Climbing Sherpa: 1 Climbing Sherpa for each Member and Climbing Bonus .
Member Personal Equipment
S/No Particular Qty
01. Down suits (dangri) 1
02. Summit shoe 1
03. Walking shoe 1
04. Crampon 1
05. Summit Glove (Mitten) 1
06. Normal gloves 2
07. Summit Snow goggles 1
08. Glacier glasses 1
09. Ice axe 1
10. Harness 1
11. jumer 1
12. Carabiners (normal) 3
13. Sleeping bag (-40C) 1
14. Down filled Mattress 1
15. Summit socks 2
16. Normal socks 3
17. Climbing bag (40 ltr) 1
18. Helmet 1
19. Down jacket 1
20. Down trouser 1
21. 8 finger / descender 1
22. Headlamp (Icon or Spot) 1
23. Gore-tex jacket 1
24. Gore-tex trouser 1
25. Fleece jacket 1
26. Fleece trouser 1
27. Fleece liner gloves 3
28. Screw Gate Carabiner 1
29.Balaclava (windstopper) 1
30.Thermos bottle 1
31. Base layer (woolen) 2 (set)
32. Water bottle normal 1
01. Ice crews
02. Fix rope
03. snow bars
04. EPI gas
05. Rock piton
06. Carabiners (normal)
07. High tent
08. Summit rope
09. Cooking pot
10. Snow shovel
11. Ice hammer / adge (set)
12. Member high food
14. Mask & regulator
15. Quick Draws