Round Annapurna Trek : Overview
The classic Annapurna Circuit Trekking route along the Marsyangdi, over the Thorong La (pass), 5416m and descent of the Kali Gandaki valley.
This is a magnificent trek in Annapurna region that follows the Marshyangdi khola (river) from the subtropical lowlands to the Manang basin and then crosses the Thorung La (5416m) by descending to the deepest gorge in the world, the Kali Gandaki. The circuit of the Annapurna range is rich in variety and vistas, from the lush green rice paddies of the Marshyangdi to the arid high altitude Himalayan interior, and its ecological and cultural diversity provides the complete trekking experience. As you hike along the way, observing the beautiful mountain scenery and fascinating village life will keep you enthralled, day after day.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu & Transfer to Hotel
Day 02: Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing
Day 03: Drive to Besi Sahar [820m]
Day 04: Besi Sahar to Khudi [790m]
Day 05: Khudi to Bahundanda [1310m]
Day 06: Bahundanda to Jagat [1290m]
Day 07: Jagat to Dharapani [1920m]
Day 08: Dharapani to Chame [2630m]
Day 09: Chame to Pisang [3190m]
Day 10: Pisang to Manang [3520m]
Day 11: Rest day in Manang [3520m]
Day 12: Manang to Letdar [4250m]
Day 13: Letdar to Thorung Phedi [4500m]
Day 14: Thorung Phedi to Muktinath [3800m]
Day 15: Muktinath to Kagbeni (2800m)
Day 16: Kagbeni to Marpha (2690m)
Day 17: Marpha to Tatopani (1190m)
Day 18: Tatopani to Pokhara (820m) by Bus
Day 19: Pokhara to Kathmandu by Bus
Day 20: Free Day In Kathmandu
Day 21: Final Departure
01. Arrival & Departure: Airport transfers-Airport/Hotel/Airport by jeep
02. All necessary permits to trek.
03. Kathmandu to Besisahar and Tatopani to Pokhara transport.
04. One Professional Trekking guide and one porter (one porter can carry 18 kilo of luggage and share between two clients. So both clients are suggested to bring 9 kilo of luggage) and their wages and salaries.
05. Insurance for the trekking staffs.
06. Accommodation on a normal lodge during trek.
07. First aid kit for trekking staffs.
08. A kit bag for you to put all luggages.
09. Welcome Diner in Kathmandu with all the staff, in Kathmandu
10. Pokhara Sight Seeing.
11. Pokhara to Kathmandu by flight.
01. Food and Drinks / Beverages bills for you.
02. Accommodation at Pokhara.
03. Marpha to Tatopani transport
04. Tipping (Tips).
05. Personal Expenses.
06. Entrance fees for temple and monastery.
07. Donations in Temples, schools, Monasteries, etc.
08. Personal trekking gears.
09. First aid kit (for you).
10. Emergency Rescue evacuation.
11. Insurance of any kind
12. Lunch & diner, hotel stays more then 2 nights in Kathmandu
13. Non-scheduled meals drink like Snack chocolate, Bear, coke, during the trek.
14. Medical and evacuation coverage, Travel insurance required
Trekking Equipment list,
- Desert camp – 1
- Head lamp – 1 with 3 pair batteries
- Sun glass – 1
- Neck warmer – 1
- Fleece jacket – 1
- Water proof jacket -1
- Down Jacket -1
- Trekking pants – 2
- Water proof pants – 1
- Thermal coat – 2 set.
- Lightweight thermal gloves – 1 pair
- Warm fleece hat – 1
- Sleeping Bag rated to 0 Degree
- Small padlock to lock trek bag.
- Basic first aid kit.
- Daypack bag – 35 Ltr.
- Water Bottle – 1
- Small wash towel – 1
- Duggle Bag – 1 to put your things in during trekking.
- Trekking boots – 1 pair
- Sandal or walking shoes – 1 pear to put on while in camp.
- Required toiletries
- Socks for trekking and for warm one for camp.
- Shirts and T-shirt at your needs.
- Sun cream of 15 SPF – 1 piece