Mt. Pisang : Overview
Pisang Peak (Jong Ri) is a trekking peak in the Annapurna sanctuary region of North-Central Nepal. It's located North of the Town of Pisang and Annapurnna II.
It's often climbed as a 3 day excursion from the Annapurnna circuit. An Avalanche in 2005 ended climbing on the old route (South/Southwest Face) which was a very non-technical peak (PD-). The new route (West Ridge) is a solid PD. Trekkers looking for a true trekkable peak may be more happy on Island or a Chulu. However with some expierance the New Route offers a very rewarding and astetic climb.
Day 01 : Meeting upon arrival at Kathmandu International Airport, transfer to hotel.
Day 02 : Sight seeing around Kathmandu valley, overnight at hotel.
Day 03 : Drive to Bensisahar, overnight at guesthouse.
Day 04 : Trek to Bahundanda, overnight at guesthouse.
Day 05 : Trek to Chyamje, overnight at guesthouse.
Day 06 : Trek to Dharapani, overnight at guesthouse.
Day 07 : Trek to Chame, overnight at guesthouse.
Day 08 : Trek to Pisang, overnight at guesthouse.
Day 09 : Trek to Pisang base camp, overnight at tented camp.
Day 10 : Acclimatization at Base camp, overnight at tented camp.
Day 11 : Ascent to High camp, overnight at tented camp.
Day 12 : Summit up to Pisang peak and back to base camp, overnight at tented camp.
Day 13 : Trek to Pisang, overnight at guesthouse.
Day 14 : Trek to Danaque, overnight at guesthouse.
Day 15 : Trek to Chyamje, overnight at guesthouse.
Day 16 : Trek to Ngadi, overnight at guesthouse.
Day 17 : Trek to Bensisahar, overnight at guesthouse.
Day 18 : Drive back to Kathmandu, overnight at hotel.
Day 19 : Leisure day in Kathmandu, overnight at hotel.
Day 20 : Transfer to airport, departure onward destination.
01. Arrival & Departure : Airport transfers-Airport/Hotel/Airport
02. Hotel In Kathmandu : 4 nights in Katmandu 3 star Hotel on bed & breakfast Basis-Double Room
03. Domestic flight: Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu flight with personal baggage and 01 Sherpa Guide and necessary Nepalese local Staff with domestic Airport Tax
04. Expedition cargo : Extra Member luggage of Climbing equipment handled with care from Kathmandu to Lukla to Kathmandu by domestic airlines.
05. Transportation: Necessary Transportation in Kathmandu valley Sightseen.
06. Permit : Mt. Pisang Peak (Jong Ri) Permit,National Park & TIMS permit.
07. Garbage Management : Stool Shipment Transfer, Garbage Deposit fees ( Deposit by Seven Summit Treks)
08.Lodging & Fooding : Food 3 meals a day in Trekking & Base camp for member & Staffs
09. Cargo Clearance : International Air cargo clearance of Member Personal Luggage & Payment of Government taxes for cargo clearance
10. COOK : 1 trekking Cook & and necessary kitchen Helper on the basis of Member
11. Porter : 01 porter for each member to carry their luggage and necessary porter for camping equipment/
12. Staff Salary and allowance : All Nepali staffs & porters daily wages/equipment/food/clothing with personal life & Medical Insurance
13. Insurance : All Staffs Medical & Emergency rescue Insurance
14. Member Luggage : 40 Kg per member for personal baggage
15. Base Tent : VE25 North face or Kailas tents for base camp for per member
16. Tents: Dinning Tent /Kitchen Tent /Toilet Tent /Hot shower "Bag" /Tables & chairs, Cooking Utensils
17. Light : Necessary light at Dinning and Kitchen tent.
18. High Altitude Tent: Necessary VE25 Kailash High Tent for Member and High Altitude Sherpa
19. High camp service : Necessary cooking gas, cooking pot for Member, high food and fixing gear.
20. Dinner: 01 Farewell Dinner in tourist standard restaurant in Kathmandu with Nepalese Staff
01. Lunch & Dinner: Lunch & Dinner in Katmandu Hotel stay and more the 5 nights in Kathmandu Hotel
02. Insurance : Travel and High Altitude Insurance /Accident/Medical/emergency evacuation
03. Personal Expenses: Telephone,Internate, Laundry, any Alcoholic beverages,Personal equipment and shopping
04. Nepaleses Visa: Nepali Visa fee US$ 40 per person for 30 days ( to be applied for 100 days US$ 100)
05. Sherpa summit Bonus & Tips : Sherpa Summit bonus US$300 ,pls calculate some tips
06. Extra porter: If Extra porter needed more then calculate US$ 120 for extra porter up to Base Camp per 30 kgs
07. High Altitude Climbing Sherpa: 1 Climbing Sherpa for each Member and Climbing Bonus .
Member personal equipment
S/No Particular Qty
(1) Down suits (dangri) 1
(2) Summit shoe 1
(3) Walking shoe 1
(4) Crampon 1
(5) Summit Glove (Mitten) 1
(6) Normal gloves 2
(7) Summit Snow goggles 1
(8) Glacier glasses 1
(9) Ice axe 1
(10) Harness 1
(11) jumer 1
(12) Carabiners (normal) 3
(13) Sleeping bag (-40C) 1
(14) Down filled Mattress 1
(15) Summit socks 2
(16) Normal socks 3
(17) Climbing bag (40 ltr) 1
(18) Helmet 1
(19) Down jacket 1
(20) Down trouser 1
(21) 8 finger / descender 1
(22) Headlamp (Icon or Spot) 1
(23) Gore-tex jacket 1
(24) Gore-tex trouser 1
(25) Fleece jacket 1
(26) Fleece trouser 1
(27) Fleece liner gloves 3
(28) Screw Gate Carabiner 1
(29) Balaclava (windstopper) 1
(30) Thermos bottle 1
(31) Base layer (woolen) 2 (set)
(32) Water bottle normal 1
(1) Ice crews
(2) Fix rope
(3) snow bars
(4) EPI gas
(5) Rock piton
(6) Carabiners (normal)
(7) High tent
(8) Summit rope
(9) Cooking pot
(10) Snow shovel
(11) Ice hammer / adge (set)
(12) Member high food
(14) Mask & regulator
(15) Quick Draws