Mt. Phari Lapcha : Overview
The peak rises from yak pastures above the village in a uniform slope to the final summit pyramid which is an undistinguished snow and ice slope. The peak looked a little more interesting from Ongre and can been seen as a curved ridge, with the face above Pisang being the truncated southern end of the mountain.
Day 01: Arrival
Day 02: Fly to Lukla, trek to Phakding
Day 04: Trek to Namche Bazaar
Day 05: Rest and acclimatization
Day 06: Trek to Dole
Day 07: Trek to Gokyo
Day 08: Acclimatization and checkout lines on the north face of Phari Lapcha.
Day 09: Ascent of Gokyo Ri (5483m) and bivvy for acclimatization
Day 10: Descend Gokyo Ri (5483m), pack kit for Phari Lapcha
Day 11: Attempt line of LHS of the north face of Phari Lapcha – retreat to Gokyo
Day 12: Rest day
Day 13: Recce Rest day
Day 14: Start “Snotty’s Gully” on Dawa Peak (Bivvy)
Day 15:“Snotty’s Gully” and descent to Machermo
Day 16: Rest day
Day 17: Trek to Machermo to Gokyo and return
Day 18: Trek to Namche Bazaar
Day 19: Trek to Lukla
Day 20: Fly to Kathmandu
01. Arrival & Departure: Airport transfers-Airport/Hotel/Airport
02. Hotel in Kathmandu: 4 nights in Katmandu 3 star Hotel on bed & breakfast Basis-Double Room
03. Domestic flight: Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu flight with personal baggage and 01 Sherpa Guide and necessary Nepalese Local Staff with domestic Airport Tax
04. Expedition cargo: Extra Member luggage of climbing equipment handled with care from Kathmandu to Lukla to Kathmandu by domestic airlines.
05. Transportation: Necessary Transportation in Kathmandu valley Sightseen.
06. Permit: Mt. Phari lapcha Permit, National Park & TIMS permit.
07. Garbage Management: Stool Shipment Transfer, Garbage Deposit fees (Deposit by Seven Summit Treks)
08.Lodging & Fooding : Food 3 meals a day in Trekking & Base camp for member & Staffs
09. Cargo Clearance : International Air cargo clearance of Member Personal Luggage & Payment of Government taxes for cargo clearance
10. COOK : 1 trekking Cook & and necessary kitchen Helper on the basis of Member
11. Porter : 01 porter for each member to carry their luggage and necessary porter for camping equipment/
12. Staff Salary and allowance : All Nepali staffs & porters daily wages/equipment/food/clothing with personal life & Medical Insurance
13. Insurance : All Staffs Medical & Emergency rescue Insurance
14. Member Luggage : 40 Kg per member for personal baggage
15. Base Tent : VE25 North face or Kailas tents for base camp for per member
16. Tents: Dinning Tent /Kitchen Tent /Toilet Tent /Hot shower "Bag" /Tables & chairs, Cooking Utensils
17. Light : Necessary light at Dinning and Kitchen tent.
18. High Altitude Tent: Necessary VE25 Kailash High Tent for Member and High Altitude Sherpa
19. High camp service : Necessary cooking gas, cooking pot for Member, high food and fixing gear.
20. Dinner: 01 Farewell Dinner in tourist standard restaurant in Kathmandu with Nepalese Staff
01. Lunch & Dinner: Lunch & Dinner in Katmandu Hotel stay and more the 5 nights in Kathmandu Hotel
02. Insurance : Travel and High Altitude Insurance /Accident/Medical/emergency evacuation
03. Personal Expenses: Telephone,Internate, Laundry, any Alcoholic beverages,Personal equipment and shopping
04. Nepaleses Visa: Nepali Visa fee US$ 40 per person for 30 days ( to be applied for 100 days US$ 100)
05. Sherpa summit Bonus & Tips : Sherpa Summit bonus US$300 ,pls calculate some tips
06. Extra porter: If Extra porter needed more then calculate US$ 120 for extra porter up to Base Camp per 30 kgs
07. High Altitude Climbing Sherpa: 1 Climbing Sherpa for each Member and Climbing Bonus .