Mt. Kusum Kangru : Overview
Kusum Kanguru, 6,369 meters, dominating the southern end of Charpati Himal separates the valley of the Dudh Koshi from the upper reaches of Hinku Drangka. This peak is a complex, triple?summited mountain having at least five major ridges and faces. The north face of the main summit is the most spectacular one. The name Kusum Kanguru comes from Tibetan meaning ?Three Snow Peaks?.
This peak is one of the most difficult trekking peaks to climb and was first ascended in the autumn of 1979 by a Japanese team.
Day 01 : Arrival at Kathmandu; transfer to the Hotel
Day 02 : Sight seeing around Kathmandu valley
Day 03 : Fly to Lukla; Trek to Phakding
Day 04 : Trek to Namche Bazaar
Day 05 : Acclimatization at Namche Bazaar
Day 06 : Trek to Base camp; just before
Day 07 : Trek to Base camp
Day 08 - 15 : Climbing period
Day 16 - 17 : Trek back to Namche Bazaar
Day 18 : Trek to Lukla
Day 19 : Fly back to Kathmandu
Day 20 - 21 : Free day in Kathmandu
Day 22 : Departure on your own destination
01. Arrival & Departure : Airport transfers-Airport/Hotel/Airport
02. Hotel In Kathmandu : 4 nights in Katmandu 3 star Hotel on bed & breakfast Basis-Double Room
03. Domestic flight: Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu flight with personal baggage and 01 Sherpa Guide and necessary Nepalese Local Staff with domestic Airport Tax
04. Expedition cargo : Extra Member luggage of Climbing equipment handled with care from Kathmandu to Lukla to Kathmandu by domestic airlines.
05. Transportation: Necessary Transportation in Kathmandu valley Sightseen.
06. Permit : Mt. Kusum Kangru Permit,National Park & TIMS permit.
07. Garbage Management : Stool Shipment Transfer, Garbage Deposit fees ( Deposit by Seven Summit Treks)
08.Lodging & Fooding : Food 3 meals a day in Trekking & Base camp for member & Staffs
09. Cargo Clearance : International Air cargo clearance of Member Personal Luggage & Payment of Government taxes for cargo clearance
10. COOK : 1 trekking Cook & and necessary kitchen Helper on the basis of Member
11. Porter : 01 porter for each member to carry their luggage and necessary porter for camping equipment
12. Staff Salary and allowance : All Nepali staffs & porters daily wages/equipment/food/clothing with personal life & Medical Insurance
13. Insurance : All Staffs Medical & Emergency rescue Insurance
14. Member Luggage : 40 Kg per member for personal baggage
15. Base Tent : VE25 North face or Kailas tents for base camp for per member
16. Tents: Dinning Tent /Kitchen Tent /Toilet Tent /Hot shower "Bag" /Tables & chairs, Cooking Utensils
17. Light : Necessary light at Dinning and Kitchen tent.
18. High Altitude Tent: Necessary VE25 Kailash High Tent for Member and High Altitude Sherpa
19. High camp service : Necessary cooking gas, cooking pot for Member, high food and fixing gear.
20. Dinner: 01 Farewell Dinner in tourist standard restaurant in Kathmandu with Nepalese Staff
01. Lunch & Dinner: Lunch & Dinner in Katmandu Hotel stay and more the 5 nights in Kathmandu Hotel
02. Insurance : Travel and High Altitude Insurance /Accident/Medical/emergency evacuation
03. Personal Expenses: Telephone,Internate, Laundry, any Alcoholic beverages,Personal equipment and shopping
04. Nepaleses Visa: Nepali Visa fee US$ 40 per person for 30 days ( to be applied for 100 days US$ 100)
05. Sherpa summit Bonus & Tips : Sherpa Summit bonus US$300 ,pls calculate some tips
06. Extra porter: If Extra porter needed more then calculate US$ 120 for extra porter up to Base Camp per 30 kgs
07. High Altitude Climbing Sherpa: 1 Climbing Sherpa for each Member and Climbing Bonus .