Annapurna Circuit Trek : Overview
This trek is famous and long trek because of its deference form dense forest to yhe glacier valleys. You can encounter with different ethnic groups like Gurungs, Magars and Thakalis. Trekkers passing through the 5416m Throng-La pass can have the perfect views of 3 beautiful mountains having names Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Marshyangdi and Kali Gandaki River being the deepest gorge in the world. It attracts the people from all over the world.
This trek is best to Annapurna Circuit, offering a unique natural and cultural diversity of Nepal. Trekking in the Annapurna region is the best approach to have a close look of mysterious Himalayan scenes. And it's the highly concentrated trekking spot amongst the world since 1977 when it was first time opened for the foreigners.
From Kathmandu we travel by bus to Besishahar and then following the Marsyangdi River through rice fields, terraced villages in the shadow of the Annapurna and Manaslu ranges. As we ascend, the valley becomes narrower. The trail then goes west behind the Annapurnas, to enter a Trans-Himalayan region populated by people of Tibetan origins whose prayer flags, and monasteries are represents the thriving ancient Buddhist culture. There are dramatic views of Annapurna II, Annapurna III and Gangapurna as we descend down to the village of Manang. We rest and acclimatize for a day there for acclimatization before to cross the challenging Thorong La (5416 m) that links the Marsyangdi and Kali Gandaki areas.
At the top of the pass we see the majestic mountain views before descending to the renowned holy temples at Muktinath. We go down in to the valley at Jomsom. From Jomsom we fly to Pokhara where we enjoy two nights to visit up the beautiful Phewa Tal Lake.
Starting from: Beshi Shahar (Drive from Kathmandu 8 hour)
Ending at: Naya Pool (By Bus or Car)
Culture: Different Community with majority of Gurungs, Magars, Thakalis & Tibetan.
Mode of trekking tour: Lodge Trek - Recommended one or camping trek.
Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu air port- transfer hotel
Day 02: Drive to Besi Sahar- Bulbule
Day 03: Bulbule - Sange
Day 04: Sange-Tal
Day 05: Tal - Chame
Day 06: Chame - Pisang
Day 07: Pisang - Manang village
Day 08: Manang rest for acclimatization
Day 09: Manang - Thorong Phedi(thorong La Base camp)
Day 10: Thorong BC-Thorong La pass 5416m.-Muktinath.
Day 11: Muktinath - Jomsom
Day 12: Jomsom - Kalopani
Day 13: Kalopani - Tatopano
Day 14: Tatopani - Ghorepani
Day 15: Ghorepani - Birethati
Day 16: Birethati - Nayapul and drive to Pokhara - Hotel
Day 17: Pokhara
Day 18: Pokhara - drive to Kathmandu with reserved minibus
Day 19: Kathmandu
Day 20: Final Departure
01. Arrival & Departure: Airport transfers-Airport/Hotel/Airport by jeep
02. Two Night Hotel in Kathmandu on the basis of bed and breakfast
03. Annapurna Conservation entry fees , Tims card and Garbage fee
04. 3 Times Meals in a day as well tea and hot water in lodge during the trekking,
05. KTM-Bulbule-Chame By zeep.
06 All scheduled land transportation in Kathmandu
07 Nice Tea House Lodge during Everest Trekking
08. Guided, sightseeing tour, in Kathmandu
09. English-speaking trekking guide
10. Baggage transport (limited to 15 kg)
11. Necessary porter for whole trek
12. All the official Government tax
13. Welcome Diner in Kathmandu with all the staff, in Kathmandu
14. Pokhara Sight Seeing
15. Pokhara to Kathmandu by flight.
1. International airfare and Personal trekking clothing
2. Lunch & diner, hotel stays more then 2 nights in Kathmandu
3. Non-scheduled meals drink like Snack chocolate, Bear, coke, during the trek.
4. Medical and evacuation coverage, Travel insurance required
5. Staff Tips
6. Nepal's Visa: Nepali Visa fee US$ 40 per person for 30 days (to be applied for 100 days US$ 100)
Trekking Equipment list,
- Desert camp – 1
- Head lamp – 1 with 3 pair batteries
- Sun glass – 1
- Neck warmer – 1
- Fleece jacket – 1
- Water proof jacket -1
- Down Jacket -1
- Trekking pants – 2
- Water proof pants – 1
- Thermal coat – 2 set.
- Lightweight thermal gloves – 1 pair
- Warm fleece hat – 1
- Sleeping Bag rated to 0 Degree
- Small padlock to lock trek bag.
- Basic first aid kit.
- Daypack bag – 35 Ltr.
- Water Bottle – 1
- Small wash towel – 1
- Duggle Bag – 1 to put your things in during trekking.
- Trekking boots – 1 pair
- Sandal or walking shoes – 1 pear to put on while in camp.
- Required toiletries
- Socks for trekking and for warm one for camp.
- Shirts and T-shirt at your needs.
- Sun cream of 15 SPF – 1 piece