Annapurna Base Camp Trek : Overview
This is one of the most popular and famous trek in Nepal. It is more distinctive than any other treks due to its, rich culture, pleasant salient feature and natural scenery. This trek leads you to North West of Pokhara through villages, glaciers, gorges and water falls. From the Annapurna Base Camp you can have a close view of Mt. Annapurna and Mt. Machhapuchhre.
At the end, the Annapurna Sanctuary (Base camp 4200m.) keeps awaiting to welcome you patiently. A natural amphitheatre surrounded by Annapurna south 7219m; and I, Varahashikhar7847m, Gangapurna 7485m. And Machhapuchhre 6993m, it's base camp for expeditions has been existed in a beautiful location. Beginning from Pokhara, you'll climb to Naudanda (1,463 meters) and go via gradual inclined foot track.
Starting from: Nayapul (Drive from Pokhara 1 hour)
Ending at: Suikhet (By Bus or Car)
Culture: Different Community with majority of Gurungs & Magars influences.
Mode of trekking tour: Lodge Trek - Recommended one or camping trek.
Annapurna I- 8091m. Annapurna II-7937m. Annapurna III-7855m, Annapurna IV- 7525m, Annapurna South 7819m, Varaha Shikhar 7847m, Himchuli 6441m,Dhaulagiri 1- 8163m, Dhaulagiri II- 7751m, Nilgiri 6940m, Thapa Peak 6015m, Tukche Peak 6920m, Machhapuchhre 6993m, Mardi Himal 5588m. Singu Chuli 6500m, Tharpu Chuli 5663m. Gangapurna 7483m, Lamjung Himal 6931m, more
Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu air port and transfer hotel
Day 02: Guided Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley
Day 03: Drive to Pokhara
Day 04: Drive Pokhara – Nayapul and trek to Tirkhedunga
Day 05: Tirkhedunga - Ghorepani
Day 06: Ghorepani - Poonhill - Ghorepani - Tadapani
Day 07: Tadapani - Chhomrong village
Day 08: Chhomrong - Himalayan Hotel
Day 09: Himalayan Hotel - Machhapuchure Base camp
Day 10: Machhpuchure BC - Annapurna BC 4200m - Back to Himalayan Hotel
Day 11: Himalayan Hotel - Chhomrong village
Day 12: Chhomrong village - Pothana
Day 13: Pothana - Pokhara - Hotel
Day 14: Drive to Kathmandu/flight & transfer hotel
Day 15: Half day guided sightseeing to Bhaktapur
Day 16: Final Departure
01. Arrival & Departure: Airport transfers-Airport/Hotel/Airport by jeep
02. Two Night Hotel in Kathmandu on the basis of bed and breakfast
03. Annapurna Conservation entry fees , Tims card and Garbage fee
04. 3 Times Meals in a day as well tea and hot water in lodge during the trekking,
05. KTM-Bulbule-Chame By zeep.
06 All scheduled land transportation in Kathmandu
07 Nice Tea House Lodge during Trekking
08. Guided, sightseeing tour, in Kathmandu
09. English-speaking trekking guide
10. Baggage transport (limited to 15 kg)
11. Necessary porter for whole trek
12. All the official Government tax
13. Welcome Diner in Kathmandu with all the staff, in Kathmandu
14. Pokhara Sight Seeing
15. Pokhara to Kathmandu by flight.
- International airfare and Personal trekking clothing
- Lunch & diner, hotel stays more then 2 nights in Kathmandu
- Non-scheduled meals drink like Snack chocolate, Bear, coke, during the trek.
- Medical and evacuation coverage, Travel insurance required
- Staff Tips
- Nepal's Visa: Nepali Visa fee US$ 40 per person for 30 days (to be applied for 100 days US$ 100.
Trekking Equipment list,
- Desert camp – 1
- Head lamp – 1 with 3 pair batteries
- Sun glass – 1
- Neck warmer – 1
- Fleece jacket – 1
- Water proof jacket -1
- Down Jacket -1
- Trekking pants – 2
- Water proof pants – 1
- Thermal coat – 2 set.
- Lightweight thermal gloves – 1 pair
- Warm fleece hat – 1
- Sleeping Bag rated to 0 Degree
- Small padlock to lock trek bag.
- Basic first aid kit.
- Daypack bag – 35 Ltr.
- Water Bottle – 1
- Small wash towel – 1
- Duggle Bag – 1 to put your things in during trekking.
- Trekking boots – 1 pair
- Sandal or walking shoes – 1 pear to put on while in camp.
- Required toiletries
- Socks for trekking and for warm one for camp.
- Shirts and T-shirt at your needs.
- Sun cream of 15 SPF – 1 piece